top of page
Generation Z is considered to be technologically advanced, self-dependent, environmentally aware and dexterous.
PROGRAMS & Initiatives
- Location is TBDLocation is TBDThis program is youth-led and youth-driven! While guided by trained adults who act as mentors, the teens identify community needs, decide what issues they want to advocate for, and then take action on those issues to make an impact in their community. Everyone benefits and it’s a beautiful thing.
- Location is TBDLocation is TBDThere’s almost nothing more inspiring than seeing young people who are ready to shape the world and make a difference—it’s this energy we love to harness through our teen service and leadership programs. We work to provide impactful community service opportunities and leadership programs,
- TBAArt Strike that declares: “We believe all children are artists.” As part of its mission statement the organization states: “We exist to feed creative development and facilitate emotional expression in children through art and community. To do this, we provide free therapeutic art and creative
- Location is TBDLocation is TBDDiversity Education, has an annual International Festiv designed to educate parents and students on various diversity topics. These programs are delivered in the form of presentations, activities and dialogues; students who attend will become more culturally competent members of the community.
- Location is TBDLocation is TBDMotif” stands for Work, Health, and Love—values that have been central to Youth YAHOO. The Motif Award is the highest achievement for youth and child advocacy. This prestigious award is open to teens in grades 9 through 12 and offers opportunities for personal development, leadership, and advocacy
- Location is TBD
bottom of page